Family Tree Maker 2019
Family Tree Maker 2019 is one of the most popular genealogy software globally; it is used by millions worldwide and rated 5-stars by most of its clients. Ancestry.com developed the software, and in 2016 Mackiev purchased the software and its copyrights.
Why choose Family tree maker 2019?
- Family Tree Maker 2019 offers users a wide variety of options and features to make the FTM software successful and take it to the next level:
- Family Tree Maker 2019 provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to find the correct information about their family tree.
- Family Tree Maker 2019 allows users to create a complete family tree with one software.
- This tool helps you mark significant moments in your family’s history and create a timeline that you can follow.
- Family tree creator 2019 allows users to share their family tree with their family members, friends, or relatives.
- Whether a beginner or an expert researcher, the FTM allows you to build your family history quickly. It features simple navigation, tree-building tools, and integrated web search. This program will provide a wealth of information that your family will treasure for many years.
How to Download Family Tree Maker 2019?
Both Mac as well as Windows users can use FTM 2019 software.
The family tree maker software is available from the Mackiev.com website for new users. Here are the steps that will lead you through downloading the FTM 2019 software.
Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open your browser and then visit the Mackiev.com website.
Step 2. Choose the “Family Tree Maker” option from the menu at the top.
Step 3. A new page will be displayed, and there will be a buy button. Click it.
Step 4: The users will be asked to select a country.
Step 5: On the new screen, users will see the list. Click on the family tree maker at the top of this page.
6. In the viewer’s display, they’ll see three choices.
Quick Read: How to backup family tree maker files
They’re in the following order:
- Download (FTM 2019 ) for Mac and windows )
- Download with DVD (FTM 2019 on Mac and windows )
- Download (USB+ Download (FTM 2019 for Mac and windows )
Step 7. Customers can choose an option to add the family bundle to their cart—Now, you can use FTM 2019 on various devices.
Step 8 in this step, users can select the option to use a tree vault in the display. This is an additional, free option service for FTM 2019 customers for one year. After one year, if the user wishes to keep this service, it’ll cost $1.99/month. Users can control the tree via their mobile phones with the tree vault service.
- Emergency Tree Restores Service: This feature in the tree vault assists users in keeping an archive of trees. The user’s tree can be restored using this emergency restoration service if deleted due to a disk crash.
- Family Tree Maker Connects: It’s a mobile app that allows users to keep on top of the FTM 2019, even when the PC is shut off. (This application is available on the appropriate store for iPad, iPhone, and Android phones.)
- Historical Weather This tool helps to keep track of dates. Users can manage dates and events using the historical weather tool within the Tree Vault.
Step 9: Users will receive the FTM 2019 companion manual. The guide provides all information needed to utilize FTM 2019 software. The price is $24, and you can add the companion guide for FTM2019 to your cart if you’d like to. It is available in the traditional spiral format compatible with Windows and Mac.
Step 10. Users can see the bootstrap of Ken Hess in this step. Participants can read about the competition to learn about the story of a family tree maker within this book.
Step 11: Now, users will see the charts and charting assistant 7. Users can create charts and colour code more quickly with the charting companion.
Here is a listing of the features that are available in Charting Companion 7
- DNA Matrix: This Matrix shows the distribution of DNA within the family.
- DNA Simulation: DNA simulation helps users determine whether the family member who has been adopted is a suitable fit. This feature maakes it simpler for the adopted family member to fit into the family tree.
- DNA matches: Many people aren’t in your family tree; however, their DNA is identical to yours. DNA matches aid the user in finding other people in their family tree that share the same DNA. DNA matches can be classified into two groups.
They’re in the following order:
- The DNA of a Family: The family members listed are in the category.
- Outsiders DNA Match: Users will receive an overview of those who have DNA that matches theirs, but the source of the match is unknown in this category.
Step 12: On this page, users will see DNA testing and genealogy software developed by Blaine Bettinger. Users can find more details about DNA testing in FTM 2019. If you want to purchase the software, it’s $24.
Step 13: Users will see the creator of their family’s book. This is a plugin that works with Family Tree Maker. ( available only on Windows ). Users can convert the reader into an elaborate personalized text in minutes in just a couple clicks. The book can be converted into various formats, including DOCX, DOC, RTF, or independent formats like the PDF format, EPUB, JPEG, and PNG.
Step 14: It is a game for children that helps them learn about their relatives. This is a game designed for children to discover their family’s history and members.
Step 15 Users can view Maureen Taylor’s basic photography organizing course online. This book contains seven lessons as well as the bonus section, which are in the following order:
- Getting Started
- Digital Organization
- Do’s and Don’t’s
- The life of the photograph
- Could you keep it safe?
- Keep on Track
- Labelling and organizing
- Photo Albums
Step 16 You choose to save images of the family members within this area. Maureen Taylor assists users with the preservation and organizing of family photos. Users will receive an ebook of 208 pages.
Step 17. Templates in Family Tree Maker are the best reference to citation in that they help users through the source of their history and the evidence.
18. Users can purchase the family tree 2019 coffee mug in this step. The price is 12 dollars for one cup and $39.95 for a 4-pack of cups.
Step 19: The users will be asked to provide basic information like their first name, first name, last name, email address, phone number, state, country address, city, and zip code.
Stage 20: Input the required details and choose an option to pay before moving to another step. Users are now required to complete the payment, and they will receive an email containing a link to the FTM 2019 Download after the payment process is complete.
Install Family Tree Maker 2019
To install the family tree maker 2019, you need to follow these steps.
- First, use your family tree maker CD or USB Drive to install the family tree maker and open the .exe file.
- Your installing process will be executed when you click the .exe file and click the file.
- Following this, you’ll get the welcome screen. Now, click Next.
- Choose I agree with the terms of the license agreement option and then click Next.
- You will then be able to find the default location in which the family tree maker’s files are stored. Once you’ve done that, you click the following button.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the Install button. Click then the button to install. Family Tree Maker Software will begin installing. It is possible to track the progress of the installation on the status of the setup.
- Once the installation has been completed, click the “Finish” button. Your software for creating family trees has been successfully installed.
You can quickly install the family tree maker if you follow the steps.
Family Tree Maker 2019 is not opening in Windows.
Family Tree Maker is one of the most popular genealogy programs, creating family trees, charts, and reports. When you use the family tree maker, you might sometimes receive errors when you try to start it, and these errors could be corrupted files.
Family Tree Maker is not working in Windows; Family Tree Maker 2019 stopped working on Windows 10, Family tree maker 2019 keeps crashing, etc. These errors can sometimes prevent you from starting the program. This blog will explain a few standard solutions to these problems.
Steps to take if Family Tree Maker is not opening in windows 10:
Step 1: Check whether your Family Tree Maker is installed correctly or not?
If the Windows operating system on your PC is out of date, Family Tree Maker 2019 may not work correctly. To ensure that you have a good experience, we recommend that you update the version of Windows that is running and then use Family Tree Maker.
Method 1: Reinstall Family Tree Maker 2019 on the Computer
Follow the below-given simple steps and reinstall Family Tree Maker 2019 on your system.
- Install the Family Tree Maker 2019 software using a USB drive or CD and click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will begin immediately after clicking on the .exe file.
- Soon, a welcome screen will appear in front of you; click on the Next button.
- Select I accept in the license agreement checkbox and click on the Next button.
- Then you will see the default location of the family tree maker file. You can change it or click the nest button if you want.
- Then, the install button will appear in front of you; click on it.
- Once installation is completed, click on finish.
Method 2: Check other software installed on the computer.
Sometimes, some antivirus, security software, and firewall interfere with the Family Tree Maker sync. To ensure that your problem isn’t caused by something other than Family Tree Maker, start your computer in Safe Mode (for Mac users) or Clean Boot (for Windows users).
Once in Safe Mode or Clean Boot, try to sync your tree again. Besides, turn off your firewall, antivirus, and security software if this is successful; another program on your Computer conflicts with Family Tree Maker. If you still see the same problem after several attempts, please contact our support team.
Method 3: Still unable to sync Family Tree Maker?
If you are still unable to resolve the issue and still facing errors, more deep troubleshooting may be required.